Saturday, November 22, 2014

Friday Night Intersections




Adore when there is time to catch up on amazing quilter's work and ideas via blogs.  Odd for me to be crafting at midnight on a Friday night, but that is the wonderful thing about the computer - it is ready when you are. 








After a hectic week, and an emotional football game, with so many urgent things I need to do instead...I found a solution for a mess I started in January.  


I forgot the pattern I had cut fabric for.  I lost the idea, the form and of course I lost where I wrote anything down about the whole thing.  It was just a box of problem and unresolved issues.



On November 19 Ashley at Film In the Fridge shared Intersection as a tutorial



Her work is always vibrant, lovely and inspires my scrap loving heart.
You must go enjoy her work - even if you don't quilt, it is delightful eye candy!


Late on November 21st I'm taking the large blocks, framing them, recutting strips and having a blast.  One can't get all sad and emotional when sewing!


I just adore this print found in a flea market stall.  It is old!  How long has it been since fabric was sold in 36 inch widths?


The colors do not look harmonious here on the computer, 
but they do in the daylight.  
I think?  
Have I a new problem?  
Awe, who cares...it makes me happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment