Tuesday, May 12, 2015

#Scraptastic

I'm a finalist!  WOW!  
When I'm sleepless, I watch Craftsy quilt classes.  
At 3:30, tired of tossing and turning, I decided to spend an hour getting new ideas and skills.  

and discovered my quilt is a finalist in a contest on using scraps!!!

Well, that just rocks my day...week... month!  




You can vote for me if you like it. 

The others are great works using leftovers too. Beautiful paper flowers, knitting, crochet...maybe I need to relearn how to crochet?  





I've been missing time to blog.  Each year, May hits like a hurricane. Endings and beginnings. Emotionally and physically hectic.  This selection is a nice addition to the mix.  

Thanks Craftsy!  If you haven't taken a Craftsy class, you should give it a try.  Always available, always informative and  for me, generate so many ideas for new projects or solutions to finish out old ones. 

And I'll be back blogging and quilting in June after the endings have ended and the beginnings begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment